Servers are the heart of any network offering security, redundancy, and a common place to share office resources. Let Last Admin help your business grow though the arsenal of services servers provide.
– Application servers
– Database servers
– Virtual Servers and Virtual PCs for remote users
– Server Administration over policies, file access, file sharing, patches
– Email Server Administration of accounts, posts, contacts, signatures, and rules.
– Server protection from Virus and Malware with automatic updates
– Administration of DHCP and DNS Servers, and fax servers
– Data Backup servers, redundantly located on site and in the cloud.
– Server RAID, Clustering, and offsite cloud servers for Server Redundancy to prevent any downtime.